Definitions and Interpretation
- 'Day' refers to a business day
- 'Our/We/Us' refers to End2End Books
- 'End2End Books' is defined as the website, its owner, affiliate and/or subsidiary companies
Obligations and warranties
- Delivery dates: While we try to complete all orders in a timely fashion, all references made to delivery dates are not legally-binding and cannot form part of a contract
- Refunds: We deal with refunds on a case-by-case basis. Where we are unable to deliver the work, then we provide a 100% refund with no questions asked.
- Unlimited revisions: Our offer for unlimited revisions is limited to the original scope of work that has been paid for, where reasonable leeway is given for interpretation. However, reasonableness will be at our discretion. Do take note of the distinction between a "revision" and a "change". Changes are not limited in scope and can include requests for a title change, an author change etc. Revisions are changes that are limited to the original order.
- Where external parties (including people and entities) have been referred to, it does not imply any association with or endorsement by them